|Health||20 ( x 10)|
|Attack Strength||49 ( x 24.5)|
Creepers can see the Player from 16 blocks away, and they also make a hissing sound before they explode.
A Bow would work better to fight Creepers, as the Player should not get close to them. However, an Iron or a Diamond Sword would work as well. The Player can also ignite a Creeper with Flint and Steel, but they must run away after doing it or they will be damaged by the explosion.
A Player can strategically fight a Creeper by bringing an Ocelot, as Creepers will run away from them.
Note: Creepers will drop Discs only if they are killed by a Skeleton.
- Creepers can blow up while in Water, but they will not destroy any blocks. However, the explosion will still deal damage to other Mobs or the Player.
- A Creeper's explosion can send the player flying upward, depending on the angle of the player from the explosion.
- Creepers can kill a player indirectly through the fall damage a player can experience this way.
- There is a variant of Creepers called a Charged Creeper. A Creeper becomes a Charged Creeper if it is struck by Lightning. They have a bigger explosion and it damages the Player much more. A Diamond Sword or a Bow is recommended to fight them.
- Creepers can also be fought by hitting them with a Sword and backing away quickly. The Creeper will start to get bigger, but if done correctly it won't explode. If the player continues this strategy, they will be able to collect Creeper drops without it exploding.
- The Creeper was accidentally made when Notch, the creator of Minecraft, was trying to make a pig, but got the coding wrong.
- The Creeper (or sometimes the Creeper face) is usually used to represent Minecraft.