The Killer Bunny is a type of Rabbit that is hostile to all players it encounters. The fur is pure white and its eyes are red and horizontal, unlike other rabbits.
The Real Killer Bunny
It spawns only with commands or spawns randomly in specific outdated screenshots.
If the mode is set to peaceful, the Killer Bunny will not despawn and won't attack players, though it will still attack wolves and tamed dogs. You can actually breed a Killer Bunny with other rabbits with a chance of the offspring being a Killer Bunny.
If the player is within a 16-block radius, the Killer Bunny will immediately attack and will hop fast towards the player. It usually hops faster than a normal Rabbit and moves in a similar style as the spider. Once near to the player, it lunges and deals a fair amount of damage. Killer Bunnies are immune to the Thorns Enchantment.
It will not only attack the players, but also wolves including those that are tamed. The attacked wolf in return will attack the Killer Bunny, resulting in a fight.
When the player successfully strikes the Killer Bunny, it will hop away for a moment before coming back to attack the player again.
An iron sword or above is recommended to fight killer bunnies.
- It has been previously called the Killer Bunny of Caerbannog.
- It is based on the Killer Bunny of Caerbannog in Monty Python.
- It is only available in the MCPC edition.
- Killer Bunnies in MCPC are unused and can be summoned if the player uses commands.
- The Killer Bunny has had its texture changed 4 times.